Company Law Related Services
Company Law matters have been the field in which the firm is well versed because of its past experience in dealing with large Indian and multinational Organisations having peculiar needs in Company Law matters. The matters dealt with under Company Law are as under :-
Counsel on and ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.
- Incorporation of companies
- Registration of Liaison, Branch and Project Offices of Foreign Companies with the Registrar of Companies
- Preparation of minutes of Board/Extraordinary/ Statutory and Annual General Meetings.
- Preparation and filing of Annual Returns and other Statutory documents as required under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.
- Carrying out Searches and Collateral Inspection of Fixed Assets, Book Debts and Stock for Banks, Financial Institutions etc. Legal compliance with regard to the registration of charges.
- Assistance in obtaining regulatory approvals from the Company Law Board for Mergers and Amalgamations and other matters.
- Assistance in winding up of companies.