Foreign Exchange Law and Foreign Investment Approval
Having Multinational Corporations as clients, the firm has gained immense experience in Foreign Exchange Laws and some of the services provided by the company are as under :-
- Advising clients on and ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA).
- Advise on Indian Government’s policies on foreign Investment in India.
- Preparation of documentation and obtaining approvals from the Reserve Bank of India for the allotment/transfer of shares to foreign citizens and foreign companies.
- Establishment/winding-up/ extension of and various other matters pertaining to the operation of Liaison/Branch/Project Offices of foreign companies operating in India.
- Obtaining approvals from the Reserve Bank of India with regard to various transactions involving foreign exchange like stock option plans, Technology Transfer Agreements, EPC Contracts, legal service agreements, acquisition of foreign companies, foreign currency loans, suppliers credits etc.
- Advice on Investment Structuring decisions.
- Advice on Overseas Acquisitions.
- Drafting applications and obtaining approvals of foreign investment proposals in various sectors of economy from the Government of India.