V.K VERMA & CO. > About Us
The firm was established in 1953 by its Managing Partner, Mr. V.K.Verma who is a visionary and who had the drive to attain professional excellence through the organisation that he has built from the roots. The firm is led by a team of dedicated Partners who are assisted by professionals including Chartered Accountants, Semi-qualified and other skill staff, who are ably assisted by support personnel. The firm is operating in computerised environments with Centralised Servers and Terminals and with its entire staff well-versed in computer operations necessary for day to day operations. Profesionalism in Information Technology is one area in which the firm has believed in as one of the means to attain professional excellence.
We are an organisation which has strived to attain professional excellence and standards envisioned by our founder Mr. V.K.Verma. Our Professional excellence and achievements have been the result of the consistent efforts of our Founder to provide the best professional services to the clients who are treated more as business partners rather than just another recipient of our professional services. The vision has been to act as a partner and help in achieving the targets of our clients by providing professional excellence. The path chosen by us has been the identification of the individual needs of each client and the anticipation of these needs and implementation of solutions which assist the client in achieving their goals. Over the years, it has been the endeavor of the firm to establish a relationship of trust and understanding with its clients by sharing knowledge, specialisation and experience gained by the firm through introspection and dealing with various diverse set of clients and situations over a number of decades in the professional field.
The firm has distinct Audit, Taxation, Consultancy and Advisory arms providing professional services in the areas of Audit, Tax, Company Law, Foreign Exchange Law, Due Diligence, Project Financing and Sourcing etc. with affiliate offices at Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and other places in India. The firm has a crosssection of clientele including large Indian and Multinational Corporations, Government Organisations, Banks, Trusts, NGOs & Societies, High Net Worth Individuals etc.
The Firm is empanelled with the following Government Authorities as a Category-I Firm based on the experience and Professional capabilities of the Firm:
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Various Government Ministries
- Being a member of Kreston International, the Firm is committed to follow the International Standards of Quality Control and the Firm undergoes “Peer Review” conducted by Kreston Members which ensures that the Firm is following the “International Standards on Quality Control.”
- Being a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and being a Category-I Firm, the Firm is subjected to a “Peer Review” by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India to ensure compliance of Quality Standards by the Firm.
- Being subjected to a continuous 3-yearly cycle of “Peer Review” by an International and a National Organisation ensures that the Quality Standards implemented by the Firm are comparable to the best in the Professional field.